Monday, February 14, 2011

The Library

I am in love with The Library.  My local library, your local library, it doesn't matter, I love it.  I love that you can go in there and pick out twenty books and take them home for free.  I love that you can borrow dvds or cds or kids toys or magazines for free.  I love that my local library runs school holiday programmes for free that make my kids happy.  I love that my kids love books as much as we do because we visit the library at least once a month (though more often it's once a fortnight).  I love that my library now has the ability to source a book for me from almost any library in our state, so I'm not just limited to what is on the shelves.  I love that I have probably saved thousands of dollars by no longer actually buying books, just by using my the library instead.

I love libraries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment