Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New look for a new life

So it would seem that again I need to apologise for not blogging!  Life has changed again.  The King has returned and all is very good in our household.  Sometimes it would seem that you have to go through some really horrible stuff in order to get back to the good stuff, to see rock bottom before you can get back up again, to realise what you had to appreciate it.  Hope that makes sense.  Whether it does or not, we are back to being a single income family and I am back to being a Budget Queen (with a whole lot more backbone and strength than I had before).

Essentially we are beginning again, so I decided to change my blog design to reflect that.  This one seems to be brighter and happier which is how I feel about life so it's fitting.

I haven't got much budgetty stuff to write about today, I've basically been going through the motions for the past couple of months, but I'm going to make much more of an effort.  I now have two days to myself as the Prince has started kindy (where has my baby gone??).  That should give me time to post more often, to try out recipes and even photograph them and share with you!

In the meantime, smile and be happy, you never know what is around the corner waiting for you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment